Our parish is honored to host one of the Connecticut Deanery’s Lenten Vespers, on the Fourth Sunday of Great Lent, April 7, at 4 PM. Please mark the date on your calendar; we will be asking for your support in hosting this event. Please speak with Sarah Massaro (860- 828-4781), who is coordinating our hospitality.
The following Lenten services in the Connecticut Deanery can be added to your calendar, all beginning at 4 PM on Sundays during Great Lent:
- 2nd Sunday of Great Lent, March 24, Ss. Cyril & Methodius Church, 34 Fair View Ave, Terryville: Lenten Vespers.
- 3rd Sunday of Great Lent, March 31: FORCC Vespers at Holy Ghost Church, 1540 E Main St, Bridgeport.
- 4th Sunday of Great Lent, April 7: our own parish of SS. Peter & Paul hosts Lenten Vespers.
- 5th Sunday of Great Lent, April 14, Three Saints, 26 Howard Ave, Ansonia: Annual Unction Service.
- Palm Sunday, April 21, All Saints, 205 Scarborough Street, Hartford: Bridegroom Matins of Holy Monday.